Russian Health and Safety Week 2018
From 9 to 13 April 2018 in Sochi is the “Russian Health and Safety Week” (https://www.vssot.aetalon.ru/).
Today, April 10, the business program of the Forum (in Russian) begins.
From the FSBSI “Izmerov Research Institute of Occupational Health” the following people take part in the event: the Director of the Institute, MD, professor, RAS Corresponding Member Igor Bukhtiyarov, Deputy Director for Research, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor Luidmila Kuzmina, heads of subdivisions MD, DSci. Marina Fesenko and Ph.D. Yana Petinati.
The scientific program of the forum included reports made by the staff of the Institute:
- RAS Corresponding Member I. Bukhtiyarov
- round table “State and prospects for improving the regulatory framework for preliminary and periodic medical examinations when applying for a job with adverse and (or) harmful working conditions. Basic violations in occupational medical education”, the report on “The current state of the problem of the regulatory framework during medical checkup of workers engaged in adverse or harmful working conditions”;
- round table “Flu vaccination of working people”, the report on “Flu, pneumococcal and meningococcal infection prevention vaccination at the enterprises”
- PhD, DSc., Biol., Professor L. Kuzmina
- workshop “Problems of detectability of occupational diseases — formation of early diagnosis system, new trends in occupational health”, the report on “Scientific substantiation and development of criteria for early symptoms of occupational diseases connected with the reform of compulsory social insurance of employees against accidents at enterprises and occupational diseases”;
- round table “Analysis of occupational health risks: interests of state, employer”
- MD D. Glukhov
- round table “Stress and psychoemotional risks at work. Depression and other health disorders. Informational hygiene and prevention of information-dependent health disorders”, the report on “Mechanisms of post trauma stress disorders' formation”
- MD M. Fesenko
- round table “Stress and psychoemotional risks at work. Depression and other health disorders. Informational hygiene and prevention of information-dependent health disorders”, the report on “Assessment particularities of information overload on vulnerable groups” (authors PhD, professor E. Denisov, MD M. Fesenko, postgraduate M. Melnik);
- panel discussion “Restrictions on women's labor: whether changes are necessary?”, the report on “Problems of harmonization of domestic and international approaches to the issues of workers' reproductive health preservation”;
- panel discussion “Automation of pre-shift medical checkups as an instrument for risks minimization and increase of employees life level”, the report on “Practical experience of use of electronic systems of medical examination”
Regular meeting of the Profile commission on occupational pathology of the Russian Ministry of Health took place during the event.
In the exhibition hall the Institute presented the stand informing about the main directions of its activity and provided services.
Video materials are presented at web site https://www.vssot.aetalon.ru/