Head of laboratory
Doctor of Biological Sciences
+7 (495) 3668639
The laboratory’s scientific activity is directed to carrying out fundamental, exploratory and applied scientific researches in order to obtain new knowledge regarding human organism effects of electric, magnetic, electromagnetic fields and laser radiation in order to ensure the preservation and strengthening of workers and general public health.
- The study of electromagnetic fields and laser radiation biological effects, electromagnetic fields and laser radiation hygienic standards scientific substantiation;
- Hygienic, physiological and epidemiological studies at workplaces and general public places of residence exposed by electromagnetic fields and laser radiation;
- Electromagnetic fields control at workplaces and general population places of residence criteria and methods substantiation and development;
- Hygienic requirements for workers and public electromagnetic fields and laser radiation possible unfavorable effects protection substantiation and development;
- Electromagnetic dosimetry theoretical and experimental methods substantiation, development, implementation for electromagnetic field hygienic rationing;
- Electromagnetic fields and laser radiation human organism and biological objects effects assessment methods development, testing, implementation and improvement modern experimental setup use including;
- Electromagnetic fields and laser radiation modern experimental setup and control methods as well as protective equipment development, testing, implementation and improvement within the framework of expert evaluation including;
- Participation in the development and expert evaluation of regulatory and methodological documents drafts in the field of laboratory activities;
- Domestic and international scientific and practical events on electromagnetic fields and laser radiation problems organization and holding.